Thursday 15 December 2011

The Travelling Crochet

Hi there!

I was on a short vacation with my family last week and it's great to be back.

We took a drive up north to Desaru and Kuala Lumpur. It was our first time at Desaru and we stayed at the Lotus Desaru Beach Resort. The kids loved its water park and spent a whole afternoon there. 
My 2 'pencil-toting' kids at the water park. 

As a mum whose kids who are old enough to roam the water park without parent-in-tow...I was left to do my own thing...so...yes...I brought along my crochet! That's the great thing about this hobby...you can bring it ANYWHERE.. : ).
That's the their new SPA in the background...which I didn't try as it didn't look too inviting...
The project in the photo is probably the largest item I've attempted so far....I can't wait for it's completion...I'm sure you can't too....

Till then, hope you are having a great holiday catching up on all the things you've wanted to do...

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.