Tuesday 27 December 2011

Mini Notebooks

Still not too late to say a Blessed Christmas to all I hope! How did your celebrations go?
For me, it was a good time spent remembering God's gift and being with family and friends.

AND... of course, there was lots of this:



So much that we were STILL eating versions of it at tonight's dinner...hmmm.

Trying to get creative with 'leftovers' can be fun... the very spirit of scrapbooking don't you think?
As my pal Serena would say, one should be making use of 'scrap' rather than buying brand new things to scrap with.

I made these mini notebooks with what bits and pieces I found among my stash, 'scrapping' along as best as I could. Going to be little pressies for some dear ex-classmates at a belated Christmas gathering.


Hope you're enjoying what's left of 2011!

Sheon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.