Saturday 22 June 2013

My Simply Delightful Top

Hi there,

The sunny tropical weather which we have over in Singapore greatly limits our choice of crochet clothing. I was pleased to find a pattern for a top which was a little more 'airy'.

As I've mentioned before, I usually work on such projects during 'waiting times' -- waiting for my girl while she's at ballet, during long car rides, long train rides, long bus rides...(you get the idea). In fact, this project has taken me almost 9 months...and it has been to Japan and Malaysia too!

The pattern is by Patricia Williams and was first published in the May 2009 edition of Crochet! magazine. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry (click here for link).
5298_1_small2 (Simply Delightful Top by Patricia Williams)

I made mine in a different colour and crocheted the ribbon instead of using a silk one. Here are some of the details.
 

Have another great weekend!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.