Saturday 9 March 2013

On The Road

Hello there
March is a month of busy activity for me! Even as you're reading this, I'm travelling for work in a nearby Asian country - guess where? (p.s this is a scheduled post - I've been away a couple of days now). While I was excited by the opportunity to go on this study trip with a group of like-minded (and fun-loving!) colleagues, it was also difficult leaving my family, especially the littlest one, behind. The upside though, is that my dear hubby will be joining me for a few days of R&R after my work is done :)

I really want to make the most of this journey, given that I'm rarely away from home without my children for so long. Not only in terms of what I'll learn professionally, but also by taking in fully the sights, sounds and people that I'll come into contact with. As the inspiring Ali Edwards says in her online class, travelling is really about sensitising oneself to the experience and perhaps, learning some things about myself along the way... 

So I made this in a bit of a dash (hence the hasty photos) - a scrapbook-to-go, a little receptacle for journalling and collecting bits of memorabilia as I go through each day. 
 



Hope to share with you the completed version sometime soon! 
If you're heading off for a little break yourself, why not put together a book and see where it takes you?

Sheon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.