Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Gifting II




Trying to finish up some Christmas orders today, in between spending time with boys in the park, doing some shopping at the mall..., whew another whirlwind of a day!
Here's more customised journals, a set of 'his' and 'hers', for a mummy who wants to record special moments for her son and daughter - nametags will be stuck on later :)
As you can tell, I ran out of crafting time in the day, so had to take the last photo at my desk right after I completed the journal at 10pm... not the best lighting I'm sorry!

Heading off for a family vacation soon, hoping to check out some local markets (and stock up on crafty supplies maybe?) when I'm there...

Enjoy December... catch you soon!

Sheon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.