Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas Gifting

Hello everyone! Put up the Christmas tree yet? I haven't dug our trusty tree (umm...it's 14 years old gasp!) out from the depths of the storeroom yet.
I'm thinking, what a luxury it would be to get a real tree this year, just like my friends who are living in the States... but in sunny (now also rainy) Singapore, not sure this is a good idea. Maybe I'll settle for some new trimmings - should I go with a blue and silver theme this year??

As for what goes under the tree, well, that's the fun part of course.
Customised this journal for a friend - she's going to give it to a mother who wants to record her prayers and blessings for her young daughter so that the girl can read it when she's older. What a lovely idea (and a priceless gift for the child don't you think?) - want to start one for each of my boys too!




























If you're looking for some specially handmade items this Christmas for the special people in your life, don't hesitate to drop us a line anytime!

Sheon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.