Saturday 12 May 2012

An Expression of Mom's Love

Hi there,

It's the time of the year where we remember the one person who has probably had the one of the greatest influence on our lives -- MOM.
If I could make a list of all the things (big and small) which my mom has done out of her love for me, I would probably run out of paper (or in the age of technology -- memory space!).

I wish I had started crocheting when my daughter was a baby so I could make soft cuddly shoes to keep her tiny feet warm...I still do miss the feel of them and how they always smell so sweet...
So when one of my dear friends L asked me to make three matching pairs (!) I couldn't wait to get started.

Here are the pictures of the 3 pairs...I hope the little princesses who receive them find them snuggly and comfy : )

Cookies & Cream theme with wooden button


Here you can see the double-sole with contrast pattern and the family name embroidered on it.
(No getting mixed up here!) 

White and Dusky Pink theme with Rose Button

Pink! theme with Butterfly Button
(This pair was extra soft and snuggly but was a challenge to photograph...it needs a pair of feet in them...)




Once again, Happy Mothers' Day to all the mummies out their! (To mine: "I love you MOM!")

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.