Sunday 28 July 2013

Life & Art

I usually make use of Saturday mornings or afternoons to do a little bit of crafting before sharing these little creations with you here. But this Saturday was an official workday and I was stuck in the office from 9am till late afternoon before dashing off to catch some time with my kiddos, 2 of whom were under the weather as well.
No time for crafting this busy week but...  perhaps there is beauty and art in the little things around me if I slowed down, paid more attention...

Sharing with you what I found this 'artless' weekend...

comfort in my first cuppa before starting the workday

a heartwarming sweet treat from a colleague lifting up my dreary Saturday morning

a brief moment of calm looking at the little oasis on my work station

the cool of a thunderstorm bring some peace to a chaotic week



Spending time with a special someone in a familiar childhood spot

sitting, waiting, resting...

Have a good week ahead!
Sheon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.