Saturday 4 May 2013

Farewell Gifts

Next week marks the end of a 16-week journey for me. This training stint has been a most rewarding one - during this time I've had the chance to learn, observe, reflect and to be inspired or challenged by the insights and ideas of many wonderful people, professors and classmates alike.

Now it's almost time to say goodbye... especially to the team-mates whom I've spent time travelling and working with, exchanging ideas, building consensus ... though there were reservations and uncertainties at first, I've grown to respect and appreciate each of them for the value and lessons they've brought to my life.

We'll be having a little party to celebrate our friendship :) so here's a couple of parting gifts I've put together for the occasion:

Sheon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.