Saturday 13 April 2013

Baby Brother

Hi there,

Have you had to bid a semi-permanent farewell to a loved one? It's tough but thankfully we have memories to hold on to...and of course technology that helps keep us connected...

I bid farewell to my only sibling, my younger brother, and his family today. They are moving to the US for an indefinite period of time. It's strange how one of my most distinct memories of him were when we were still kids. As time passed, we grew up, got caught up in the daily grind and meeting each other became an occasional event.

Here's a pair blue baby shoes for a 'baby' brother....


Here's wishing my 'baby' brother and his family a great time in ahead, and for you, a great weekend!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.