Saturday 11 August 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Hi there,

How's your week been?
For those of us who have daughters, do you like to wear matching outfits? I know some friends who even share their wardrobe with their teenagers. Even the stars seem to like matching their outfits to their daughter's.
(picture from www.lilsugar.com)
For those of us who do not have the 'figure of the stars' to carry off the 'matching clothing', perhaps carrying matching bags might do the trick. I must admit I was thinking of myself when I designed these bags...one for mom, one for little princess. (I didn't think I would want to dress like my 'princess'.)

For Little Princess
For Mom
Mummy D, who is going to be carrying these bags with her little girl, is now expecting another princess and wanted something matching for princess number 2. I was glad to be able to make a matching pair of booties for the newborn princess. Here they are:


I'm glad mummy D likes them. Can't wait to see how all look together... : )

Till the next time,

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.